Larry F Morgan, DO
Clinical Assistant Professor, Department of Medicine
1000 Oakland Drive
Kalamazoo, MI 49008
Larry Morgan, DO, is a board-certified neurologist and a practicing neurointensivist with Bronson Neuroscience Center in Kalamazoo, Michigan. He is a graduate of Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing, Michigan. He completed a residency in neurology with Michigan State University as well. He further expanded his skills with a fellowship in neurocritical care at the University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, Michigan. He maintains particular expertise in neuromuscular disorders, neurotrauma, and the use of ultrasound in the critical care setting.
Dr. Morgan currently directs the neuroscience intensive care unit at Bronson Methodist Hospital. He has additional interest in medical education and has received numerous teaching awards for teaching residents in multiple specialties and critical care fellows.
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology (Neurology)
Education and Training
- Fellowship 2019, Neurocritical Care, University of Michigan Hospitals
- Chief Resident 2017, Neurology, Sparrow Hospital
- Residency 2016, Neurology, Sparrow Hospital
- DO 2013, Osteopathic Medicine, Michigan State University
- BS 2008, Behavior Analysis Psychology, Western Michigan University
- BS 2008, Biomedical Science, Western Michigan University
- neuromuscular disease
- neurocritical care
- emergency ultrasound
- Subarachnoid Hemorrhage
- Neurology Resident Education
- General Neurology
- Continuous Quality Improvement
Williamson C., Morgan L., Klein J. Imaging in Neurocritical Care Practice Seminars in Respiratory and Critical Care Medicine. 2017;38:840-852. doi: 10.1055/s-0037-1608770.