Andrey Leonov, MD
Clinical Assistant Professor, Department of Medicine
Clinical Assistant Professor, Department of Pediatric and Adolescent Medicine
1000 Oakland Drive
Kalamazoo, MI 49008
- American Board of Pediatrics (General Pediatrics)
- American Board of Allergy and Immunology (Allergy and Immunology)
Education and Training
- Fellowship 2010, Allergy and Immunology,
- Residency 2006, Pediatrics,
- MD 2003, Wake Forest University
- MS 1999, Medical Imaging, Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine and Science
- BS 1998, Biology, University of San Francisco
- Russian, fluent
- Spanish, functional
- General Pediatrics
- Allergy and Immunology
Greydanus D.E., Leonov A., Elisa A., Azmeh R. Should rare immunologic, neurologic, and other adverse events be indications to withhold vaccination? Translational Pediatrics. 2019;8:419-427. doi: 10.21037/TP.2019.06.01.
Leonov A. Immunology of diabetes mellitus type 1 Chronic Disease and Disability: The Pediatric Gastrointestinal Tract. 2018:217-221.
Leonov A., Alsukhon J. Concepts of pediatric allergy Chronic Disease and Disability: The Pediatric Lung. 2018:83-124.
Greydanus D., Leonov A., Feucht C. Concepts of metabolic disorders Chronic Disease and Disability: The Pediatric Pancreas. 2016:175-198.
Leonov A. Diabetes mellitus and immunology Diabetes Mellitus: Childhood and Adolescence. 2016:11-16.
Leonov A. Immunology of diabetes mellitus type 1 Chronic Disease and Disability: The Pediatric Pancreas. 2016:113-117.
Mirza F., Leonov A., Greydanus D. Dermatological side effects to certain vaccines Journal of Pain Management. 2016;9:147-154.
Mirza F., Mirza F., Leonov A., Greydanus D. Vaccines and dermatological side effects Pediatric Pain: Current Aspects. 2016:97-107.