Brij M Dewan, MBBS
Adjunct Clinical Assistant Professor, Department of Medicine
1000 Oakland Drive
Kalamazoo, MI 49008
Brij Dewan, MD, is a board-certified gastroenterologist and hepatologist. He has practiced in Kalamazoo since 1982. He completed postgraduate training in internal medicine and gastroenterology at Cook County Hospital, Chicago, Illinois, in 1981. He has participated as an investigator in many gastrointestinal trials since 1982. He is affiliated with Borgess Medical Center and Bronson Methodist Hospital.
- American Board of Internal Medicine (Gastroenterology)
- American Board of Internal Medicine (Internal Medicine)
Education and Training
- Fellowship 1981, Gastroenterology, Cook County Hospital
- Residency 1979, Internal Medicine, Cook County Hospital
- Residency 1976, Internal Medicine, Irwin Hospital
- MBBS 1974, Maulana Azad Medical School
- Peptic Ulcer
Dewan B., Kaymakcalan H., Bright-Asare P. Gastric lipoma excision Gastrointestinal Endoscopy. 1981;27(2):110-111. doi: 10.1016/S0016-5107(81)73166-3.