Valerie S Duhn, MD
Clinical Assistant Professor, Department of Medicine
1000 Oakland Drive
Kalamazoo, MI 49008
Valerie Duhn, MD is a physician with Paragon Health. Dr. Duhn earned her medical degree in 2004 from Indiana University and completed two internal medicine residencies in 2005 from Emory University and 2007 from Mercer University. In 2009 she completed a fellowship in Nephrology from Emory University.
- American Board of Internal Medicine (Internal Medicine)
- American Board of Internal Medicine (Nephrology)
Education and Training
- Fellowship 2009, Nephrology, Emory University
- Residency 2007, Internal Medicine, Mercer University
- Residency 2005, Internal Medicine, Emory University
- MD 2004, Indiana University
- BS 2000, Science (Summa Cum Laude), University of Notre Dame
Duhn V. Kidney disease in the tropics Chronic Disease and Disability: The Pediatric Kidney. 2015:97-112.
Duhn V. Tropical nephrology Tropical Pediatrics: A Public Health Concern of International Proportions. 2012:67-81.
Duhn V. Tropical nephrology Tropical Pediatrics: A Public Health Concern of International Proportions: Second Edition. 2012:209-223.
Duhn V., D'Orsi E., Johnson S., D'Orsi C., Adams A., O'Neill W. Breast arterial calcification: A marker of medial vascular calcification in chronic kidney disease Clinical Journal of the American Society of Nephrology. 2011;6:377-382. doi: 10.2215/CJN.07190810.
Guessous I., Duhn V., McClellan W. Breast Cancer Screening and Dialysis: Too Much or Too Little American Journal of Kidney Diseases. 2008;52:830-833. doi: 10.1053/j.ajkd.2008.09.007.