Harry O Boamah, MD
Assistant Professor, Department of Medicine
Assistant Professor, Division of Infectious Disease
1000 Oakland Drive
Kalamazoo, MI 49008
Harry Boamah, MD, is a board-certified physician and infectious disease specialist with Western Michigan University Homer Stryker M.D. School of Medicine in Kalamazoo, Michigan. He completed his undergraduate degree in Nutritional Sciences at the University of Toronto, Ontario, Canada. He earned his medical degree from Meharry Medical College, Nashville, Tennessee. He completed a residency in internal medicine at Northern Ontario School of Medicine in Sudbury, Ontario, Canada, and his fellowship training in infectious diseases at William Beaumont Hospital in Royal Oak, Michigan. His clinical, teaching, and research interests include general infectious diseases, tropical medicine, HIV/AIDS, TB, and antimicrobial stewardship.
- American Board of Internal Medicine (Internal Medicine)
- American Board of Internal Medicine (Infectious Disease)
Education and Training
- Fellowship 2019, Infectious Disease, William Beaumont Hospital - Royal Oak
- Residency 2017, Internal Medicine, Northern Ontario School of Medicine
- MD 2012, Meharry Medical College
- BSc(Hons) 2008, Nutritional Sciences, University of Toronto
- Infectious Disease
Ballard B., Boamah H. A case report of spindle cell (sarcomatoid) carcinoma of the larynx Case Reports in Medicine. 2012;2012 doi: 10.1155/2012/370204.