Anne M Cavanagh, MD
Clinical Assistant Professor, Department of Medicine
1000 Oakland Drive
Kalamazoo, MI 49008
Anne Cavanagh, MD is Medical Director of Traverse Health Clinic certified in internal medicine and palliative care. Dr. Cavanagh earned her medical degree from Wayne State University in 1980. She completed an internal medicine residency in 1983 at Wayne State University/WSU Affiliated Hospital.
- American Board of Internal Medicine (Hospice and Palliative Medicine)
- American Board of Internal Medicine (Internal Medicine)
Education and Training
- Residency 1983, Internal Medicine, Wayne State University
- MD 1980, Wayne State University
- BS 1976, Zoology, University of Michigan-Ann Arbor
- Internal Medicine, General
Nelson J.W., Cavanagh A.M. Development of an international tool to measure nurse job satisfaction by testing the Healthcare Environment Survey beyond Jamaica and the United States to Scotland: A cross sectional study utilizing exploratory factor analysis<sup>*</sup> International Journal of Healthcare Management. 2018;11:314-318. doi: 10.1080/20479700.2017.1312803.