K Derek Kreitel, MD
Clinical Assistant Professor, Department of Radiology
1000 Oakland Drive
Kalamazoo, MI 49008
Kenneth Kreitel, MD, is a board-certified diagnostic radiologist with Premier Radiology. He is a graduate of Ohio University in Athens, Ohio. He earned his medical degree from University of Cincinnati College of Medicine in Cincinnati, Ohio. He completed an internship with The Jewish Hospital, also in Cincinnati. He completed a diagnostic radiology residency with the University of Virginia Health System in Charlottesville, Virginia. In addition to his residency, Dr. Kreitel completed fellowships in interventional neuroradiology and diagnostic neuroradiology, also with the University of Virginia Health System.
Winning special recognition for some of his publications, Dr. Kreitel specializes in neurointerventional radiology. He is devoted to his research and practice. In 2012 he received the "Most Outstanding Fellow Award" in recognition of excellence in teaching and clinical service.
- American Board of Radiology (Diagnostic Radiology)
Education and Training
- Fellowship 2013, Diagnostic Neuroradiology, University of Virginia
- Fellowship 2012, Interventional Neuroradiology, University of Virginia
- Residency 2010, Diagnostic Radiology, University of Virginia
- Internship 2006, Internal Medicine, The Jewish Hospital
- MD 2005, University of Cincinnati
- BS 1999, Biological Sciences, Ohio University