Kelly D Ybema, MD
Clinical Assistant Professor, Department of Medicine
1000 Oakland Drive
Kalamazoo, MI 49008
Dr. Kelly Ybema is a Clinical Assistant Professor in the Department of Medicine. She is Board Certified in Psychiatry and Neurology and also Electrodiagnostic Medicine. She is employed with the Bronson Healthcare Group. She is a graduate of Hope College with a BA in Chemistry (Summa Cum Laude) in May 1996. She earned her MD from Loyola University - Stritch School of Medicine in May 2000. She completed her Residency in Neurology from Vanderbilt University in May 2004. She completed a Fellowship in EMG/Neuromuscular Disease from Wake Forest University - Baptist Medical Center in May 2005.
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology (Neurology)
- American Board of Electrodiagnostic Medicine
Education and Training
- Fellowship 2005, EMG/Neuromuscular Disease - Department of Neurology, Wake Forest University
- Residency 2004, Department of Neurology, Vanderbilt University
- MD 2000, Loyola University-Chicago
- BA 1996, Chemistry - Summa Cum Laude, Hope College
Cartwright M., Donofrio P., Ybema K., Walker F. Detection of a brachial artery pseudoaneurysm using ultrasonography and EMG Neurology. 2005;65:649. doi: 10.1212/01.wnl.0000173028.95614.ac.