Andrew J Schulz, MD
Clinical Assistant Professor, Department of Anesthesiology
1000 Oakland Drive
Kalamazoo, MI 49008
Andrew Schulz, MD, is a board certified Anesthesiologist. He is a graduate of Walsh University, North Canton, Ohio. He completed his residency in Anesthesiology at the University of Wisconsin Hospital and Clinics in Madison, Wisconsin. After residency, he completed a fellowship in Regional Anesthesiology and Acute Pain Management at Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center. He is currently practicing with Kalamazoo Anesthesiology. His clinical and teaching interests include regional anesthesia and global health.
- American Board of Anesthesiology (Anesthesiology)
Education and Training
- Fellowship 2017, Regional Anesthesiology and Acute Pain Medicine, Wake Forest University
- Residency 2016, Anesthesiology, University of Wisconsin-Madison
- MD 2012, Medicine, Northeast Ohio Medical University
- BS 2008, Chemistry and Biology, Walsh University
- Regional Anesthesia and Acute Pain Management
- Global Health and Surgery
Rivedal D., Nayar H.S., Israel J.S., Leverson G., Schulz A.J., Chambers T., Afifi A.M., Blake J.M., Poore S.O. Paravertebral block associated with decreased opioid use and less nausea and vomiting after reduction mammaplasty Journal of Surgical Research. 2018;228:307-313. doi: 10.1016/j.jss.2018.03.018.