Claire Diana Liepmann, MD
Clinical Assistant Professor, Department of Medicine
Clinical Assistant Professor, Department of Pediatric and Adolescent Medicine
1000 Oakland Drive
Kalamazoo, MI 49008
Claire Liepmann, MD, is a board-certified physician in both internal medicine and pediatrics. She earned her medical degree from Loyola University's Stritch School of Medicine in Chicago, Illinois. She completed her medicine-pediatrics residency with Western Michigan University Homer Stryker M.D. School of Medicine in Kalamazoo, Michigan.
- American Board of Pediatrics (General Pediatrics)
- American Board of Internal Medicine (Internal Medicine)
Education and Training
- Residency 2019, Internal Medicine & Pediatrics, Western Michigan University
- MD 2015, Loyola University-Chicago
- BA 2009, Chemistry, Carleton College
- Spanish, functional
Dickendesher T.L., Baldwin K.T., Mironova Y.A., Koriyama Y., Raiker S.J., Askew K.L., Wood A., Geoffroy C.G., Zheng B., Liepmann C.D., Katagiri Y., Benowitz L.I., Geller H.M., Giger R.J. NgR1 and NgR3 are receptors for chondroitin sulfate proteoglycans Nature Neuroscience. 2012;15(5):703-712. doi: 10.1038/nn.3070.