Seth B Langsam, MD
Clinical Assistant Professor, Department of Emergency Medicine
1000 Oakland Drive
Kalamazoo, MI 49008
Seth Langsam, MD, is a board-certified critical care physician with Ascension Borgess Medical Center in Kalamazoo, Michigan. He is a graduate of Western Michigan University, also in Kalamazoo. He earned his medical degree from the University of Cincinnati College of Medicine and completed a residency in emergency medicine with Western Michigan University Homer Stryker M.D. School of Medicine. He completed a fellowship in critical care medicine with the University of Indiana School of Medicine.
Dr. Langsam has been with Ascension Borgess since 2018. In addition to practicing in the critical care department, he also sees patients in the emergency room at Borgess. His research interests include the treatment of critically ill patients in the emergency setting and the use of ventilators in the emergency room.
- American Board of Emergency Medicine (Emergency Medicine)
- American Board of Internal Medicine (Critical Care Medicine)
Education and Training
- Fellowship 2018, Critical Care Medicine, Indiana University
- Residency 2015, Emergency Medicine, Western Michigan University
- Internship 2012, Orthopaedic Surgery, Michigan State University
- MD 2011, University of Cincinnati
- BS 2006, Biomedical Science, Western Michigan University
- Emergency Medicine
- Critical care medicine