To ensure that the toxicology laboratory meets national and international standards of good laboratory practices, WMed Forentox is directed by a board-certified forensic toxicologist and is staffed by certified and licensed professionals.
WMed ForenTox holds appropriate licenses and accreditation, including:
- Voluntarily participation in the College of American Pathologists (CAP) proficiency testing program.
- Analytical Laboratory Controlled Substance License through the Michigan Department of Licensing and Regulatory Affairs.
- Controlled Substance Registration through the US Department of Justice Drug Enforcement Administration.
- Laboratory registration through the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services as defined under the Clinical Laboratory Improvement Amendments (CLIA).
- COLA Accreditation of mobile lab point-of-care device for West Michigan Air Care.
ForenTox Test Catalogue
- Vitamin D2/D3
Future testing that will be available in the near future includes:
- Volatile Compounds
- Pain Management Testing
- Oral Fluid Testing
- Blood Lead Testing