Instructor, Department of Pathology
Marcel Castor, MD, is a forensic pathology fellow physician and an anatomic pathologist. He is a graduate of Montclair State University, New Jersey. He completed his residency in anatomic and clinical pathology at Duke University. At Duke, he occupied a number of positions including resident graduate medical education representative. He is currently the forensic pathology fellow at Western Michigan University Homer Stryker M.D. School of Medicine. His clinical, teaching, and research interests include medical education, mentorship pathways, and community development.
Education and Training
- Fellowship 2023, Forensic Pathology, Western Michigan University Homer Stryker M.D. School of Medicine
- Fellowship 2022, Anatomic Pathology, Duke University
- Residency 2021, Anatomic and Clinical Pathology, Duke University
- MD 2016, Rutgers University-Newark
- BS 2009, Molecular Biology, Montclair State University
- Mentorship pathways
- Medical Education
- Community Development or Revitalization
Castor M., Szatkowski J., Handler M., Lambert W. Don’t blow your top: Protecting the information trail in Epidermis—Fragile skin biopsies SKINmed. 2014;12(6):372-374.