Clinical Assistant Professor, Department of Medicine
Craig A. Mohney, MD, FAAD, FASMS, is a board-certified dermatologist with Southwest Michigan Dermatology in Portage, Michigan. He is a graduate of Western Michigan University. He earned his medical degree from Wake Forest University School of Medicine, Winston-Salem, North Carolina. He completed his internal medicine residency with Michigan State University, Kalamazoo Center for Medical Studies and completed his dermatology residency with University Hospitals of Cleveland. Dr. Mohney is a fellow of both the American Academy of Dermatology and the American Society for Mohs Microsurgery. He is a founding partner of Southwest Michigan Dermatology. He practices general dermatology, including treatment for psoriasis, acne, skin cancer, and warts, as well as cosmetic dermatology. He also performs Mohs microsurgery for skin cancer.
Education and Training
- Residency 1998, Dermatology, University Hospitals of Cleveland
- Residency 1996, Dermatology, Metrohealth Medical Center
- Residency 1995, Internal Medicine, Michigan State University Kalamazoo Center for Medical Studies
- MD 1992, School of Medicine, Wake Forest University
- BBA 1987, Business Management, Haworth College of Business, Western Michigan University
- Skin Cancer
- Mohs Micrographic Surgery
- General Dermatology
Hu W., Nelson J.E., Mohney C.A., Willen M.D. Malignant melanoma arising in a pregnant African American woman with a congenital blue nevus Dermatologic Surgery. 2004;30(12 II):1530-1532.