Thank you for your interest in WMed. We welcome your questions, comments, feedback, suggestions, complaints, or grievances.
Prospective Students or the Public
If you would like to submit a formal complaint regarding a student-related issue, please use the Office of Student Affairs email listed below. Current students should submit the Report of Student Concern online form available from the student portal.
Depending on the nature of your issue, you can send an email directly to the medical school's:
- Office of Admissions
- Office of the Dean
- Office of Faculty Affairs
- Office of Student Affairs
- Compliance Officer
- WMed Health
WMU Homer Stryker M.D. School of Medicine
1000 Oakland Drive
Kalamazoo, MI 49008-8000
Main Switchboard 269.337.4400
Office of the Dean 269.337.4500
Patient Care Inquiries see Patient Care
When submitting an online request to WMed, please be aware of these points:
- Do not use an online request for emergencies or time sensitive issues.
- Do not assume that an online submission is confidential.
- For administrative purposes, an online submission may be read by WMed staff other than the intended recipient.
- If you do not receive a response within 2 to 3 working days, please contact the WMed webmaster at firstname.lastname@example.org