The Division of Epidemiology and Biostatistics is committed to providing assistance and collaboration to improve the quality of your research projects and manuscripts. Within our division we house epidemiologists, biostatisticians, database specialists, and editorial staff.
We provide consulting services and assistance for:
- Biostatistical analysis and education (including power analysis)
- Epidemiology, population health research and active citizenship
- Database development, data collection and housing
- Manuscript and grant planning, preparation and editing
In need of project assistance? Please send your request to our Service Request Portal and we will contact you regarding your project. We look forward to working with you.
Division Team Members
- Division Chief/Professor/Faculty: Mireya Diaz, PhD
- Population Health/Associate Professor/Faculty: Catherine Kothari, PhD
- Biostatistician/Consulting Services: Joseph Billian, MS
- Biostatistician/Consulting Services: Cuyler Huffman, MS
- Biostatistician/Instructor/Faculty: Duncan Vos, MS
- Database Specialist: Melissa Sherfield
- Data Tech: Anita Bell